School Leadership Team
School Leadership Teams (SLTs) are school-based organizations composed of an equal number of students, parents, and staff. The SLT assists the principal in determining the structure for school-based planning and shared decision-making.
The School Leadership Team meets once every month in the school library. Below are links to the minutes of SLT meetings.
Contact Principal Garcia for more information about joining the SLT as a student, parent, or faculty representative.
- Principal (IA) - Mr. Garcia
- CSA Representative - Ms. Salas Ocampo
- Facilitator - Mr. Gallagher
- UFT Representative - Ms. Ferrara
- Teacher Representatives - Ms. Karabelas, Mr. Whyte
- DC 37 Representative - Ms. Mieses
- Sunnyside Community Services - Madeline Hatcher
- Katerin Arango, Sandra Campoverde, Caridad Davila, Azucena Guaman
- Cristian Alvarez, Patrick Chu, Nicole Ferro, Karol Garcia, Ricardo Hernandez, Jasmine Rafaee, Vanessa Morales, Kellin Sinchi
2022-2023 MEETING MINUTES
2021-2022 MEETING MINUTES
2020-2021 MEETING MINUTES
2019-2020 MEETING MINUTES
2018-2019 MEETING MINUTES
2017-2018 MEETING MINUTES
2016-2017 MEETING MINUTES