App for Parents and Students
PupilPath is a student information system for parents and students. PupilPath allows parents and students to view important student and school information such as student attendance records, schedules, assignment due dates and grades, graduation eligibility, and more. This is a convenient tool for both parents and students to keep up with class work and track student performance. PupilPath is available in Google Play and the App Store.
To register for PupilPath access, you will need your student’s ID number and date of birth.
- On your phone or tablet, download the PupilPath app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the app, choose "Parent" and then “Register.”
- Select our school, enter your child's student ID number and date of birth.
- Select your prefix, then enter your first name, last name, and email address. IMPORTANT - Parents and students cannot use the same email address when registering.
- Check your email for the PupilPath activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link in the email, which will return you to the registration screen and automatically enter the activation code.
- Enter and confirm a new password and your account will be activated.