Every New York City public school student has an online account with access to Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Drive, and Microsoft 365. Additional resources can be accessed through the NYC TeachHub.
Find Your Student Account ID and Password
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this account for? Use your student account to sign in to Google (Classroom, Gmail, Drive, etc.) and Microsoft 365 (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) This account also works with Clever, EVERFI, Nearpod, Zoom, and a growing list of online learning tools.
What happened to @queenstechhs.org accounts? The Department of Education has created accounts for every student and staff member, so schools no longer need to have separate accounts. Your @nycstudents.net account is used from Pre-K all the way through the end of high school. If you had a @queenstechhs.org account, you can download your data using Google Takeout.